NEW MILTON TABLE TENNIS CLUB – COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
In the event that any member feels that they have suffered discrimination in any way or that the Club Policies, Rules or Codes of Conduct have been broken they should follow the procedures below:-
If the matter is a child protection issue or involves anyone aged under 18 years it should be reported to the club Welfare Officer (Lynn Willrich on 07787518042) or Table Tennis England’s Safeguarding Manager (Judy Rogers on 07507860034).
The club Welfare Officer will report the matter to Table Tennis England’s Safeguarding Manager for advice and/or assistance and the Bournemouth and District League Welfare Officer.
A Child Safeguarding Incident Record Form can be found on the club’s website or is available from the club Welfare Officer.
For all other complaints the matter should be referred to any club officer. The report should include:-
– Details of the incident
– The date and time the incident occurred
– Names of any witnesses or people present at the time of the incident
– Statements from any witnesses
The club officer will refer the information to the club management committee. The committee will:-
– Treat every report as confidential
– Not discuss any matters with anyone outside of the committee other than to request expert advice
– Declare immediately if they have a conflict of interest
– Refer the incident to the League Welfare Officer if appropriate
– Treat each reported incident fairly and equitably
The club management committee will have the power to:
– Issue a verbal warning as to future conduct
– Issue a written warning as to future conduct
– Suspend from activities or membership for a period of time
– Remove/expel from the club/league