Club Night Activities during Period 25th September to 31st October 2022
NEW MILTON TABLE TENNIS CLUB Web: www.newmiltonttc.com
Timetable for the Period 26th September 2022 to 31st October 2022
Activity Night Date Time
Mudeford Wood Community Centre, Pipers Drive, Mudeford, BH23 4TR
Bournemouth League Programme at Mudeford Wood, Main Hall – Season 2022/2023:
3 League Matches (A, C & E) Monday 26th September 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
2 League Matches (B & H) ** Monday 3rd October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
3 League Matches (A, C & E) Monday 10th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
3 League Matches (B, D & H) Monday 17th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
2 League Matches (A & E) ** Monday 24th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Times & Directory Cup Monday 31st October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Bournemouth League Programme at Mudeford Wood, Room 2 – Season 2022/2023:
1 League Match (G) Monday 26th September 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
1 League Match (F) ** Monday 3rd October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
1 League Match (G) Monday 10th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
1 League Match (F) Monday 17th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
1 League Match (G) ** Monday 24th October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Times & Directory Cup Monday 31st October 2022 7.00 pm to 10.00 pm
Future Friday Club Nights at Mudeford Wood in Meeting Room 2:
Open Practice – Room 2 Friday 30th September 2022 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Open Practice – Room 2 Friday 7th October 2022 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Open Practice – Room 2 Friday 14th October 2022 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Open Practice – Room 2 Friday 21st October 2022 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Open Practice – Room 2 Friday 28th October 2022 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
The Grange School, Redvers Road, Somerford, Christchurch, BH23 3AU
Future Sunday Club Nights at the Grange School:
Open Practice Sunday 25th September 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Open Practice Sunday 2nd October 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Open Practice Sunday 9th October 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Open Practice Sunday 16th October 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Open Practice Sunday 23rd October 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
Open Practice Sunday 30th October 2022 6.30 pm to 10.00 pm
And every Sunday thereafter
- Mudeford Wood – Room 2: ** There is a possibility of additional practice sessions on Monday, 3rd and 24th October in Room 2. The D team has a Bye (no match) on the evening of the 3rd October while the C team also has a Bye on the 24th If the 3 remaining teams can play their matches in the Main Hall on these two nights it will free up Room 2 for practice. However, priority must always be given to any rearranged fixtures.
- Mudeford Wood: At least two people MUST be involved when setting up or putting away the Donic tables at the start/ (conclusion) of club night activities. At the conclusion of sessions the Donic tables and Centre tables must be placed in the designated storage area. Sufficient space must be left for ease of access to Room 1. The nets which separate the playing areas and equipment are stored in locker Number 11. Many thanks for your help in this matter.
- Grange School – Equipment: At the conclusion of the Sunday night session during term time the equipment is to be put in the designated storage room.
- Grange School – Car Park Access: The security code to enable visitors to access the Grange School car park is C7451.
- Coronavirus Update: Although no longer compulsory, face masks may continue to be worn by members and visitors at their discretion.
- Coaching: “One-to-One” or “Group” coaching with Mathew Ware is normally available by Times will vary because of the coaching programme. For further information please telephone Mathew on: 07788 968232 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contacts: If you would like to play in a team or require further information please contact Bev Scott-Johns on (01425) 619552, UK Mobile: 07789 664144, email: email@example.com.
Session Fees: Adult members = £4.00, senior guests = £4.00, junior players = £2, Subsequent Junior Family Members = £1.00.
Last updated on Friday 21st January 2022 at 12:40
Please note, this is an ever-changing situation and our advice may change at short notice. We recommend that you check our website regularly for the latest advice.
Guidance coming into place from 27th January 2022
You will not be required to wear a face covering, including in communal areas of schools, but the government suggests you continue to wear one in crowded and indoor spaces where you may come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
You’ll no longer need to show your NHS Covid Pass at venues and events by law.
Guidance from 10th December 2021 through to 26th January 2022
Face coverings should be worn when not playing, coaching or officiating.
Face coverings are not required when exercising, as it is not recommended to wear a face covering while exercising or strenuous activity.
Face coverings do not have to be worn in any café/bar/restaurant facilities when seated
You should limit close contact with other people
You may choose to take a lateral flow test before being in close contact and also encourage those people you are meeting with to do so, which will help to manage periods of risk. This includes close contact in a higher risk environment, or when spending prolonged periods of time with a vulnerable individual.
Your sport provider may ask you to take a Covid-19 test before participating. This helps them to ensure that sport can take place safely, and that participants are not at risk of catching or spreading the virus.
These are personal choices which can help reduce your risk of catching or spreading Covid-19. It is important to consider that others may wish to continue to take a more cautious approach. We should all be considerate of this and provide the opportunity and space for others to reduce close contacts if they wish.
Guidance in place from 15th December 2021 to 26th January 2022 for large-scale events
Spectator attendance at large events may be subject to providing evidence of full vaccination or having tested negative in the last 48 hours (unless exempt from these requirements).
For some events there will be a requirement for individuals to show an NHS Covid Pass for entry.
Please click here for the full Ready to Return official guidance which includes recommendations and considerations for play.
New Milton Table Tennis Club
Dear members, I trust you are well.
Following the government’s announcements on Monday, a number of changes will take place as from Monday 19th July.
All restrictions on play will be removed as confirmed on the Table Tennis England website, this includes the resumption of doubles play.
Access restrictions at our venues will also be removed including the one way system and we will have free access to the kitchen and toilet facilities
We will still have to keep a log of attendees for track and trace purposes for the time being but there will no longer be a need to book into a session in advance
It will no longer be necessary to wear a mask but if you feel more comfortable wearing one when not playing, please feel free to do so
Discussions are ongoing regarding the format of the league this autumn. We will update you on this as soon as the details are known.
In the meantime, we look forward to welcoming you back to ‘normal’ practice.
Steve Hemmings, Chairman New Milton TTC